I didn’t reach my word count goals for the last two days (or even come close) and it was hard to pull out the work I did from the bigger document since I mostly worked on revisions.
So! For those who might be interested in what I’m working on, that’s why it’s missing from the blog.
Today I’m working with Linda Williams Screening Sex and looking at her writing about ejaculatory imagery. I’m working this into the existing writing I have from the symposium.
My new goal is 1600 words/day, split between the thesis and the research paper for performance and performativity. I am terrified. This process is painful. And not going well.
Anyway! To work!